Return, Refund & Warranty Policy
Please inspect your order upon receipt and inform us at email@example.com of any issues as soon as possible.
Please note that our return policy is valid for 7 days from the date of receipt of goods. After 7 days, we are unable to offer refunds or exchanges.
Returns or Exchanges
- All Returns and Exchanges must be submitted via email.
- We do not accept returns or exchanges without a prior return authorization.
- Item must be returned within 7 days of receipt of the return authorization.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Customer is liable for return and exchange shipping charges.
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
- Returns of faulty items must be returned within 14 days from the date of you receiving the return authorization.
- We will replace a faulty item if a replacement is in stock and available.
- If the product is no longer available we will offer you a credit or a refund to the value of the item at the time of purchase.
- Returns of faulty items will only be accepted if the goods were faulty when delivered.
- All warranty claims must be submitted via email.
- Please include as much information as you can (including the products receipt and registered electrician’s installment CoC) and upload supporting photographs to assist in processing your claim.
- All products come with a 12-month Return to Base (RTB) warranty unless otherwise stated. Any warranty claim will be directed to the manufacturer. The warranty is only for reasonable domestic use only; it does not cover the use of the products for commercial purpose.
If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.